Fire and Smoke Damage can be physically and emotionally devastating. The aftermath of a fire can, in some cases, mean months to years of repair to the structure, something that Water Damage Elizabeth does not want to happen to anyone. It could potentially temporarily remove occupants from their home or business.
Smoke odors can penetrate the interior and exterior structure and contents, whilst layers of soot blanket can cover everything within reach. The contents and structure often suffer further damage by chemicals and water that are used to control and, eventually, extinguish the fire.
Types of Fires:
* Protein Fire – This type of fire usually involves stove-top grease fires, burned and charred meat, along with the majority of fires where living tissue, or hair, is involved.
* Wood and Paper Fire - This type of fire involves a paper product, or wood, being consumed. This can happen with fireplace puff-backs, trash can fires and general home fires (where mostly the wood structure is involved).
* Synthetic Fire – Synthetic fire can include fires consuming carpeting and upholstered furnishings, electrical fires, and fires where plastic materials have been burned.
Our Emergency Services for Fire, Smoke, and Puff Back Damage include:
- Soot / Smoke Odor Removal
- Contents pack-out’s / pack-in’s
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Puff Back Clean Up
- Contents Cleaning/ Restoration
- 24-Hour Monitored Secured Storage Facility